Some scientists (starting in 2010) consider Torosaurus fossils to simply represent mature Triceratops after their frills had extended, but later research (2011 and 2012) seems to prove otherwise.
- Name Meaning: Perforated Lizard
- Diet: Herbivore
- Length: 8-9 meters (26-30 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Ceratopsidae --> Chasmosaurinae -->Triceratopsini
- Place Found: North America
- Describer: Marsh, 1891
Move Cards Attribute: Lightning
- Power: 1600
- TCG: 1800
- Technique: 600
- Sign: Rock
- TCG: Scissors
- Owner: Max Taylor (D-Team)
- Location: Kenya
- First Appearance: Rhino or Dino?
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Terry (with Chomp)
- Other Info: It has a Super version in the arcade game.
- Lightning Strike
- Shoot lightning from your horns at your opponent! It combined its Lightning Strike with Chomp's to defeat Terry.
- You cannot Dino Slash this Dinosaur unless you already have 2 Dinosaur in play.
- Recharge (Wandering Torosaurus)
- Instead of attacking with this Dinosaur, you can let 1 of your other Lightning Dinosaurs in play attack again this turn.
- Stun (Wandering Torosaurus)
- Dinosaurs that battle with this Dinosaur lose all their abilities during the battle, and any effects from those abilities after the battle are negated.
- Stun of the Pack/Pack Stun (Energetic Torosaurus)
- As long as you have a level 7 Dinosaur in play, this Dinosaur gains [Stun]. (Dinosaurs that battle with this Dinosaur lose all their abilities during the battle, and any effects from those abilities after the battle are negated.)