- With good there is always evil, so the battle never ends. Not until there is nothing left. That is the future your fight is leading to. Not good, nor evil, only nothing."
- —Alpha about the battle between good and evil.[src]
The Avatars are an ancient group of extremely powerful magical beings who can bend the fabric of space-time and reality itself. Unlike other magical beings, their power is said to be unlimited, beyond good and evil. Avatars are not categorized as good or evil; they are neutral. Their desire is to shape the world to their own design; a perfect world or Utopia.
The Avatars are depicted as a peaceful, yet powerful collective whose sole purpose is to create their version of Utopia, a world without evil. However, as discovered by the ancient Egyptians and the Charmed Ones, the price of this perfect world is free will. Despite their devotion to the cause, the Avatars are capable of knowing when the world is not ready for them, and do not force the change upon the world.
Avatars increase their ranks and power by inviting other beings into their collective. As a general rule, they do not force others join them. Rather, they make their presence known using subtle methods, where those they approach are expected to understand the Avatars at their own pace.Active Powers
- Fading: An energy based form of teleportation.
- Reality Warping: The ability to warp the fabric of reality and alter it to one's desire. The Avatars possess this power as a Collective.
- Chronokinesis: The ability to manipulate and control time in all directions.
- Resurrection: The ability to bring the deceased back to life.
- Teleportation Manipulation: The ability to manipulate or stop the teleportation of others.
- Illusion Casting: The ability to create illusions and make the intended target see what they desire.
- Power Granting: The ability to bestow powers upon other beings.
- Power Negation: The ability to cancel out the powers of others. The Avatars could also nullify the power of Crossed, Double-Crossed; disabling it from sucking anymore people in.
- Energy Waves: The ability to fire highly destructive waves of energy, capable of vanquishing multiple targets at once.
- Literary Manipulation: The ability to scan book rapidly absorbing all of their information.
- Electrokinesis: The ability to create strong forces of lightning and electricity.
- Sensing: The ability to locate and find people or objects.